Sunday, May 5, 2013

First OOTD


This is my first attempt to do outfit of the day shot. The main concept of these is to showcase whats in my store ( Modern Nanay Merchandise MNM), how I mix and match clothes and have a fabulous outfit in a very affordable price. I also wanted to give my clients idea how the clothes look like specially if they are worn because most of the time they have worries if the clothes will fit perfectly and also asked for dimensions.

So here you go ladies:












 Blue Top - Php 150 
Skater Skirt - Php 200 
Suede Flats - Php 400 
Circular Star Bag - Php 300 
Wooden Earrings - Php 50 
Arm Candies - Php 60 
Casio Vintage Watch - Php 400 

I really do love this outfit specially the skater skirt thou I'm not a big fan of skirts. As I mix and match the color reminds me of summer but unfortunately Mr. Sun hides from the clouds during the shoot. 

The whole outfit cost Php 1560. My store offers affordable apparels compare to other brands in malls but the quality is similar. You can also buy in sets and ask for discounts or free shipping. 

Credit to my 9 year old niece for taking the pictures.

Hope you like it everyone!!!









No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall