Sunday, June 5, 2016

Better Version





It's been ages since I last write on my blog.

The past months, I have been occupied and attacked by mid-life crisis. Some issues are, confusion of what to prioritise, wrong decision making, undecided of what career to pursue and trap between what I like and my responsibilities. So many things I kept on contemplating and trying super hard to find solutions to every situations.

Lucky to those who are nearly 30's and successful in every aspects of their life and have a smooth path to take. Unfortunately, I am not one of those.

Coz since I graduated college, everything feels like a detour. It was never a clear passage. Every time I am decided on what I like, something will happen and hinders. But I never regret anything because it made me stronger and I always consider it as a blessing in disguise.

For me blogging is like writing what is on my mind, dreaming of what I wanted, sharing what I experience, and exploring things in what I am good at, Getting back to blogging is like getting back to my diary but an open book for everyone.

I hope this time, I will be more dedicated writing on my page. Come share with me my life journey!


Xoxo,

No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall