Thursday, September 13, 2012

Canon A3400 Review

Camera serves as a toy for me. I love taking different photos in different styles, exposure and angle but I'm not a professional photographer I don't have any formal class, I just use my hidden skills and my eye to take better photos.

Canon A3400 is good starter camera with its very sleek design it still look fashionable but not that pricey compare to CANON IXUS. The price is affordable but the specs is not limited compare to any point and shoot camera. The weight is very light easy to carry on and it will fit small bags, pouch, clutch and even your pocket. Suited for person who is always on the go.

It is very easy to use with its LCD touch panel you could easily navigate the camera. I haven't check the manuals to learn how to operate the camera. All you need to know is basically shown into the LCD. It also have limited buttons. Compared to other brands with so many buttons A3400 remains the unique buttons of CANON camera.

It has 32 camera effects that is very useful. No need to edit the picture you could easily see the outcome. I abuse this too much since I love playing with the effects, some of the effects that I love is the Toy Camera Effect, Poster Effect and the Fish Eye.

Poster Effect

Fish Eye
Toy Camera Effect

With 5x optical zoom it still allows you to shoot clear image and not blurry like other camera.

5x zoom
Wide Angle

It has HD video recorder and I could record clear videos with it and also limit background noise.

I'm not in a good position to talk deeper about the specifications and picture quality of the camera since I'm not a pro but I refer to Lets Go Digital before I purchase it and learn so many things about it. I'll just share to you my personal experience using Canon A3400.


"Looking forward to shoot more photos...and capture every moments...=)"








No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall