Monday, September 10, 2012

Unboxing Canon A3400

I have owned several cameras in my life but since I have my little baby he started wrecking my cameras which is more older than him. Its understandable for any kids because they still don't know the value of it. So the last time he broke my camera I wasn't able to replace it until I created this blog. I realized its important to have one.

I'm thinking for quite sometime for what camera will I buy that fits my budget but still in good quality and will also fit the color that I wanted. I've been browsing Sulit.com finding the best deals and I've been watching some youtube videos of camera review's to determine the pro's and con's of every camera.

After a week of thinking I decided to buy CANON A3400. The next main challenge to me is finding the color that I like. So I collected all the retailer's number and started texting them. Finally, DB Gadgets is the only with stocks available and they are very easy to talk to.


My CANON A3400

When I first have it I can't wait to unbox it, I'm like a kid who is very excited to open the surprise. I want to see whats inside and I'm excited to see the color of the camera.

Inside the Box

Inside the box contains the camera, charger, battery, usb adapter, manuals, strap and stylus.

I love the Gold/brown color of the camera.

I love the color brown, so when I decided to buy my new camera its included on my checklist. For me any shades of brown or gold if mix together looks more elegant.

Memory Card and Screen Protector

I also bought Memory Card and Screen Protector since its not included in the package and its more cheaper if you bought it separately. CD-R KING has a wide array of choices for your digital needs with very affordable prices and warranty.

Watch out for my next post I will talk about the CANON A3400 camera review.

Have a nice day everyone.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall