Monday, September 10, 2012

Frustrated Photographer

One way of enhancing any blog is by adding photos or images to it. It gives color to every post you created. It say a thousand words and even more than that. In some point its easy to share the images rather than having a hard time explaining every tiny details into words. It provide us a wide assortment of uses from elaborating a point, expressing emotions, encouraging in a reader, helping others to navigate your site, advertising any products and many more. There are definitely tons of valuable things you can gain from uploading a simple picture.



And to capture some photos you need a Camera. Camera is one of the gadget I overly used. I loved taking pictures of every place I visited and even little things that I have and enjoy. As they say "Good photos keep the memories alive". Well actually I'm a frustrated photographer. Photography is one my hidden talent I want to explore ever since before but I don't get the chance of learning. I know one day I will give myself time to learn techniques and develop my skills.





No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall