Saturday, September 8, 2012

FRESH BEGGINING

For the past few months different blogs fascinates me and I've been flooded by different ideas on which to blog as I've read different interesting topics. As I read blogs I've realized:
"Why is it there is no popular fashion blog or parenting blog that is mix into one and gives the reader the true life of an average Filipino woman and her family"
voila! and here comes MODERN NANAY..

MODERN NANAY is about modern age Filipina Mother. This blog is created to show my everyday life's experiences as a woman, as a mother and my family life and despite of being a young mum it will never stop me for being fashionable. This will tackle issues of every women's interest from parenting, gadget, fashion, food, travel and leisure and everything under the sun. I want the readers to relate on my blog post and be fascinated as well.

I know I need to learn the basics of this whole frenzy. I may post different things that you might find interesting and sometimes not but I hope someday my blog will serve as an inspiration to all women and mum's in the whole world. I have taken my very first step which was to create this account, and I will share something worth showing.

It's never too late to start a blog and be fashionable!

Happy Reading Everyone..

Miel


No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall