Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Mind Museum Vlog


Ever wonder how you will spend a bank holiday with your kids. Giving them a new experience, knowledge and happiness. Yes as a mum I always think of that regularly because I want my son to learn new things at the same time will give him fun and excitement.

So yeah! Recently I bought a ticket at METRODEAL (if you want adventures and have a tight budget, do check their site for amazing deals). All day pass for two at The Mind Museum for 900 pesos.  I got it cheaper since an all day pass cost 750 pesos each even if I get the individual ticket pass for 3 hours it still cost more than I paid.

Since it was Manila holiday last June 24, no classes for my boy. So we decided to have our Mind Museum adventure.

Wanted to know more about our adventure? Please do watch our video below.




Hope you like it!

Please do like or subscribe and leave a comment below if you have further question.


Xoxo,




No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall