Saturday, July 23, 2016

Enhance Make-up Workshop



One of girl's bestfriend is having a lot of cosmetics, either make-up, hair or skin care and I admit I am fond of putting a lot of make-up to my face. I consider it as a tool to whiten my skin and give color to my  not so beautiful face.

So for years I kept on looking for make-up workshop but unfortunately I wasn't able to attend any. Mostly because I am not aware of schools that provide workshop or the timing is not right and sometimes its too pricey for me.

But this time I am super eager to take my skills to the next level. So when I found out about the Enhance Cosmetic Basic Workshop I immediately inquire and the following day I paid the reservation. I never think twice for its price of 2200 pesos, to think of the freebies that is inclusive you will never go wrong. They will only require 50% reservation fee and the good thing about them they only have limited slots meaning its not too crowded.

I am super excited for the workshop. What I wore is a black jumpsuit and my Celine wedge. I also tied my hair up for a clean look and I didn't put any make-up on as I was expecting that we will do our own make-up to ourselves. I brought with me my travel make-up kit thou they will provide make-up that we could use  for the workshop but still I prefer to bring my own for hygiene purposes and having a dark skin sometimes it is difficult to find the right shades of foundation that will suite my skin.

Roots is located in Katipunan, Quezon City. Since I'm living in Binondo its one train ride from my home.


I arrive exactly on time and the venue is very conducive. They arrange the freebies per seat meaning its readily disseminated per participant. Then you have to secure your balance if you only pay the half price and also they will gave your name tags.


Credit: Enhance Cosmetics


Every participant you are given module, eyeshadow palette, blush palette, make-up brush, discount coupons and a snack ( burger and water while waiting for the others).



The make-up workshop was instructed by Ms. Antonette Stephanie Yu owner of enhance cosmetics. The good thing about her she speak in a moderate tone and not that fast. She explains every page of the module while doing it to the model. 



After the  lecture we are tested if thru application. Here is the pic of other participants doing their own make-up. At the center there are enhance make-up that you could use.

After the workshop, everyone look gorgeous as we apply what we have learn and able to enhance our skills. Mandatory group picture of all attendees.


Stay Gorgeous Ladies,




No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall