Friday, March 29, 2013

MODERN NANAY is BACK!

Yes! I'm finally back. I know its been ages since I last posted a blog. The past 3 months was a very busy one, busy with my work, busy coping with my friends, busy planning holidays with my family and frustrated creating my love story. Its been a tough month and everything runs unplanned.

I will make a quick recap of the past month.

December to Remember

Its the most busiest time of the year for everyone. For me this month was the craziest month. Crazy because its the peak season in my work, so what do you expect non-stop work, long working hours and always tired every single day. I struggle to have enough sleep and rest fully during that time. And also I was not able to plan perfect Christmas for me and my family, I wasn't able to do Christmas shopping and unable to attend parties. I was also very frustrated because of my failed love story. Lets say broken promises and false reassurance. I know we both struggle. We give each other pressure and I end up crying every time we talked and it feels like everything is not falling into places and feels like giving up. Looking back to what happen last December reminds me its truly a month to be remembered.

On the HAPPY SIDE here are some photos taken last December.




I end up the month with smile on my face. Different on how we usually celebrate Christmas but at least I made used my time wisely. There is no reason to be sad and filled with regrets and what if. Value the moments and the time that has been given. It might not be the way you plan but always remember "happiness is always a choice".


Part 2 on my next post. Happy reading Everyone.




No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall