Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beauty Haul


Recently I've found new addiction. MAKE-UP addiction, I think every woman or girl have their own vanity kit on their bag either lipstick, foundation, or just a simple powder. Its essential since people needs to look good in every way possible. It also boost confidence and if you look good you will feel good.

I got a chance to buy my basic beauty needs since their on sale. Some of the items were 20% discounted and being a thrifty Mum I grabbed the chance and buy stuff that fits my budget and that were essential too. Here is what I bought for my first ever beauty haul:


From L-R: Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner, Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation, L'oreal White Perfect Night Cream, Asian Secrets Body Scrub in Green Tea, Garnier BB Eye Roll-on, Maybelline Pure Pact Mineral Foundation, Maybelline Master Liner White, Maybelline Color Sensational in Very Cherry and Vaseline Lip Theraphy.


Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub with Green Tea and Vitamin E 

These brand is release this year in the market, its very cheap and affordable but with the same benefit from higher-end products. Body Scrub is essential to remove dead skin cells and dirt. I preferred this type rather than using loofah since it can cause scratches and dry skin.


L'oreal White Perfect Night Cream

L'oreal is on sale as well and I've been eyeing for this product for long but I never buy the product since for me its pricey but I've been using its facial wash for few months now. Since I have dark skin I only use whitening products to even out my skin tone. 


Garnier BB Eye Roll-on

Ever since before the color of my under eye is dark its because I inherit it to my dad. Products like Garnier helps me to instantly brightens my under eye and this one is like a concealer and a good make-up base as well.


Vaseline Lip Theraphy

Before I used Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in a pot to relieve chapped lips. Good thing they released handy lip therapy that I can bring anywhere and will fit my purse but with the same benefit.  



Maybelline Beauty Haul

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner, Maybelline Color Sensational in Very Cherry, Maybelline Pure Pact Mineral Foundation, Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation and  Maybelline Master Liner White. All of these products are 20 percent off so could you imagine how much I saved. I will do detail review of these products on my next post.

I've realized that I haven't bought any beauty products for the past year and been using same make-up. I have passion for make-up I just lack funds to buy stuff since its not on top of my priority and I know since I'm on my mid-20's ageing is inevitable so I need to take care of my skin while its still young.

Have a good day everyone!


















No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall