Friday, October 25, 2013

The day of his flight!

Days passed by quickly, from 160+ days from the first time he booked his ticket get shorter and shorter for the day when we finally travel to Philippines.

Days Left Application reminding me his arrival

I have so many fears. I'm scared he will not like me. I'm scared he will not like my height, my color or physical appearance.What if we did not get well together and end nothing. What if I fail his expectations and all the months we spent chatting will be disregarded. Those are the questions that bothers me.

On actual day of his flight leaving Manchester I lose track of time due to time differences and I didn't even said goodbye or Bon Voyage on his flight. The last message I received was him telling he is about to board and will message me once he arrive Abu Dhabi.
                             
But the whole journey I hear nothing. I didn't receive a call nor a text message or even email..

Will he arrive... Is he similar to other foreign guys who promise to be with their Filipina girl and leave them behind..

To be continued...


No comments

Post a Comment

© Modern Nanay
Maira Gall